Open Access Publishing Fee and Services
All work published by Proud Pen can be accessed, downloaded, and shared by anyone. All you need is a mobile device or computer and an internet connection. We make knowledge accessible. The Open Access Publishing Fee allows us to cover the publication costs, and provide our staff and authors with the tools needed to publish and distribute high-quality academic work.
The fees are kept at the lowest level possible to make it feasible for any researcher to get a book published with Proud Pen.
Open Access Chapter
Open Access Compacts
Open Access Books
|Please note that if your manuscript exceeds the page limits specified above, you will need to pay an additional fee of £30 per page. The fee is due once your submission has been accepted for publication.|
What Services You Receive as an Author
The Open Access Publishing Fee gives you access to the following publishing services as an author:
- A dedicated Author Service Manager, who will support you throughout the process and coordinate your work with your editor
- Proofreading and copyediting
- Coordination of your manuscript between the editor and the assigned reviewers during the peer review stage
- Formatting of the book to prepare it for publication
- Electronic citation via DOI
- Distribution of your published book to Public Pen’s entire network
Proud Pen does not put limitations on who can submit their manuscript for publication. Therefore, the fee can be paid by the author, their academic institution, or a sponsor.
Please note that funding information must be disclosed during the submission stage. Failure to do so may result in an automatic rejection.