CALL FOR A BOOK CHAPTER
Use this exclusive opportunity to extend your research work and contribute to our upcoming Open Access book, Global Perspectives on Quality of Working life with ISBN 978-1-914266-09-6. Prepare your proposal and submit it via the online submission form. Make sure to stipulate that you agree to publish your chapter as part of the Open Access Book. Upon successful screening by the editorial board to ensure that the proposal adheres to the quality and focus requirements, your proposal will be sent for a double-blind peer-review process. If your book proposal is accepted, you will receive an open-access publication confirmation. You will then work closely with the Book Editor to deliver the final manuscript.
ABOUT THE BOOK
Global Perspectives on Quality of Working Life will be a collection of scholarly and scientific edited chapters contributed by authors from different research fields. This book will provide a unique platform for academia, researchers, and practitioners to share their knowledge and experiences and to present their recent and ongoing research activities. Innovative ideas in the field will be covered in this book. The book will be edited by an experienced and highly distinguished Editor, an expert in the field. Practicing researchers, academics, scientists, and scholars, will compose the target audience of the edited book.
Part 1: Theoretical frameworks of Quality of Work Life
Part 1 of this book deals with the conceptual and theoretical background of the topic and its sub-elements. Primarily research articles and annotated bibliography that focus on theory building shall be included in this part of the book.
Part 2: Role of Work Environment in Quality of Work life
Part 2 deals with the impact of organizational factors that affect the quality of work life in some way or the other. Authors are expected to contribute in areas of the external environment, policy building, role of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), HR-related processes, organizational norms and expectations, technology, management attitude, and related areas that have a profound impact on the quality of work life.
Part 3: Role of Individual Employee in Quality of Work life
Part 3 emphasizes on practices and beliefs of individual employees that support in building or negating acceptable quality of work life. Authors will get an opportunity to present work on the role and impact of work-life balance or integration, spiritual and physical balance, the impact of family-related roles, mindfulness, and individual aspects of enhancing or damaging the quality of work-life.
Part 4: Future of Quality of Work life Post Pandemic Era
Part 4 deals with finding an empirical future of quality of work life and how work behavior has been impacted and altered due to the pandemic. This part will be predictive and how we see work-life post-pandemic era shall be presented.
Note to Authors:
- Currency in references and citations is the minimum requirement, except if it is seminal research work.
- References and citations shall be in APA format.
- All exhibits, tables, diagrams, figures, and formulae shall be numbered.
- It is a must to keep a watch on Plagiarism, so authors need to take responsibility for their own integrity in their submission.
BOOK CHAPTER SUBMISSIONS
- Proposal submissions must be original and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All proposals must follow the guidelines of the template available on the Author Guidelines page.
- The Review and final Acceptance decisions will be based on relevance, quality, innovative content, and the originality of research approaches and results.
- Proposals should be submitted via the Online Proposal Submission Form.